Monday, February 28, 2011

First Day

So I didn't think that I would make a blog today. I've always thought about making one ya know? but never had that drive to. I guess it's maybe what I've been going through. I just kinda want to occupy my mind a bit. We all know that the less you do, the more you over think just about everything. It's pretty redic! It's funny, i flipped out on my friend simply because he was trying to help.....Anyways, all i can say is that I;m pretty excited to be blogging. I'm a seventeen year old girl that is in high school, and has no phone. Yah i don't have a phone. That too is pretty ridiculous. But in a way, I like it a lot. It's nice not having to check in or have your mom calling you constantly just to say hi, or "hear your voice." Addiction is what it would be to me, texting and all. I'm that type of person who has to reply to everything, I can't ignore anything. In fact, the word "ignore" isn't even in my dictionary (;

What are your guys' addictions?